An anesthesiology opportunity is now available at a hospital in Tennessee. The community has a growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The call schedule is 1:13 with post call day off. You will work with a great group of CRNAs and other anesthesiologists. This is a general anesthesiology position with no cardiac cases. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current TN license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, eight weeks of vacation, up to $90K in Loan Repayment, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time, and a retirement package.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth consultant know and they will match you with an anesthesiology job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Peter Demasi at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Excellent salary
- Good mix of all general cases with no cardiac
- Attractive call schedule
- Low cost of living and no state income tax
- Call 1:13 with post call day off
- Sign-on bonus
- Up to $90K loan repayment
- 2018 and 2019 residents and fellows welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac