StandardQualifications:Parkridge Medical CenterChattanooga, TN Nursing Student - Med Surg
PRN | Days Parkridge Medical Center
has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community.
From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga's best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area's most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters. Parkridge is currently looking for a Nursing Student to join our team. Apply Now! Job Summary:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
- Maintain a safe environment
- Communicate pertinent information to appropriate individuals
- Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- Document patient care information in the appropriate computer screens
- Maintains the physical environment of the dept.
- Assist with ADL's for assigned patients
Associated topics: asn, care unit, ccu, coronary, intensive, nurse clinical, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgery, transitional