GRADEand/or SALARY RANGE: 130
REPORTS TO: Quality Manager
Responsible for the activitiesconcerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standardsfor processing materials into partially finished or finished assemblies orcomponents.
- Assist manufacturing instart-up of new processes (MPAPs) as well as necessary MPAPs associatedwith equipment moves, process changes, design changes, etc.
- Demonstrate understanding of AQPdocumentation, revisions, and necessary follow up.
- Support and demonstrateunderstanding of the importance and significance of timely yet accurateupdates for process changes.
- Demonstrate effectiveteam skills through participation and facilitation in team activities.
- Provide immediatecontainment actions and assist QA and Production department withcontainment efforts.
- Perform effective IATF 16949 auditsas a trained and experienced lead auditor.Conduct audits of the Quality ManagementSystem elements per established procedures and report audit results toquality management. Assistmanagement in implementing quality systems elements. Maintain document control system perestablished procedures. Advisemanagement on potential quality system issues and recommend improvementsto the quality system. Documentquality work instructions as directed. Initiate immediate and effectivenecessary containment and the corresponding Quality Alerts forcommunicating quality issues to shop floor.
- Have primary responsibility forEP&T install, maintenance, implementation, training, and processplanning. Leads and facilitates allEP&T processes and efforts for the plant.
- Championassigned Continuous Improvement activities for areas of responsibility.
- Trackand report scrap, rework, appraisal costs, prevention costs, and failure costsof quality.
- ChampionCC/OFI (customer concern) timely corrective action responses withappropriate cross-functional team.Maintain documentation of meetings, corrective action responses,and evidence of follow up.
- Maintain documentation of inspectiondocuments and report results to management.
- Advise quality and manufacturingengineering on potential quality issues.
- Assist in production training asdirected by management.
- Create, maintain, and updatedocument control records.
- Conduct Receiving Inspection ofincoming material if needed.
- Conduct customer specificrequirements and quality audits on finished product before shipment.
- Make use of measuringequipment as needed for assigned tasks.Maintain gages and measuring equipment. Support current calibration systems perestablished procedures. Recommendrepair, replacement or upgrade of gages and measuring equipment tomanagement.
- Assist production in the use,maintenance, availability and training for assigned measuring equipmentand gages. Coordinate and assist withequipment installation and start up and purchase of measuring and testingdevices.
Bachelors Degree in Quality Assurance or otherrelated degree program or equivalent experience in applicable area isacceptable.
Desired AIAG or RAB certified lead auditor
Desired experienced ASQ CQE
- Must have 3-5 years of qualityexperience
- Welding, fabricating, and/ormachining experience preferred
- Familiar with the use of gages(calipers, micrometers, etc.)
- Ability to understand MSAstudies; process capability, perform studies, and conduct gage R & Rstudies
- Familiar with use of SPC
- Effective communication skills
- Assertive, self-confident, andmeticulous
- Strong team work skills
- Experience intraining others
Constant sitting and grasping
Occasional driving, grasping and pinching
Minimal standing, walking, bending,squatting, kneeling, climbing and reaching
Lift up to 5 lbs.
Carry up to 5 lbs. approximately 25 feet
Push/Pull 10 lbs. of force 5 feet
Temperature: Temperature Controlled withAC/Heat.
Innovative - Feeling comfortable infast-changing environments; being willing to take risks and to consider new anduntested approaches
Persuasive - Building commitment byconvincing others and winning them over to your point of view
Excitement - Operating with a gooddeal of energy, intensity and emotional expression; having a capacity forkeeping others enthusiastic and involved
Tactical- Emphasizing the production ofimmediate results by focusing on short-range, hands-on, practical strategies
Feedback- Letting others know in astraightforward manner what you think of them, how well they have performed andif they have met your needs and expectations
Production - Adopting a strongorientation toward achievement, holding high expectations for yourself andothers, pushing yourself and others to achieve at high levels
Cooperation - Accommodating the needsand interests of others by being willing to defer performance on your ownobjectives in order to assist colleagues with theirs
Consensual - Valuing the ideas andopinions of others and collecting their input as part of your decision-makingprocess.
Empathy- Demonstrating an active concern forpeople and their needs by forming close and supportive relationships withothers
Attention to Detail - Diligentlyattends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks
Development & ContinualLearning - Displays an ongoing commitmentto learning and self-improvement.
Facilitating Groups- Enables cooperative and productive group interactions.
Listening- Understands and learns from what others say.
Stress Tolerance- Maintains composure in highly stressful or adverse situations.
Tact- Diplomatically handles challenging or tense interpersonal situations.
Training & PresentingInformation - Formally delivers information togroups.
*Thisis not a comprehensive list of duties.Duties may change without notice in managements sole discretion. Hendrickson is an at-will employer, eachemployee is free to resign at any time, just as Hendrickson is free toterminate employment at any time without cause or notice.Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPrimary Location:
151 International BlvdClarksville37040Job:
Day JobJob :
Jan 23, 2019, 9:34:44 AM
Associated topics: bsee, cellular, design, electric, electrical, electrical engineer, energy, schema, solar, wind