The primary purpose of the Helper is to do many basic tasks that require physical labor on large commercial mechanical and plumbing construction sites.
Duties and Accountabilities:
* General construction clean up
* Assist in material distribution
* Assist mechanics installing ductwork
* Learn code requirements
* Maintain a safe and secure work environment and attend safety meetings
* Load and unload building materials to be used in construction
* Operate or tend equipment and machines used
* Follow construction plans and instructions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to communicate on all levels.
* Must have adequate/reliable transportation to the jobsite daily.
* Able to lift 50lbs.
* Plumbing & mechanical experience is a plus.
Bernhard is an EOE M / F / Vet/ Disabled Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
Applicants for Bernhard positions must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and verification of eligibility will be required at the time of commencement of employment.
Associated topics: cleaning, dirt, driver, drywall, excavator, glazier, laborer, mop, non skilled, operator